The difference between In-Home Companion Care and Personal Care lies in how much the client may be able to do on their own. If you or your loved one are relatively independent, then In-Home Companion Care, which offers a helping hand around the house, may be the right fit for you. If not, Personal Care might be best suited to fit your needs.
In Home Companion Care Services include:
- Ensuring that the clients personal laundry is washed, dried, folded, and put away
- Bed made and linens changed
- Cleaning rooms where germs can congregate quickly, like the kitchen and bathroom
- Duties that may be difficult to perform some clients, such as the dusting and vacuuming
- Cleaning the clients room
- Assistance with grocery shopping
If you or loved one needs a little more help with the activities of daily living, then Personal Care may be just what you are looking for.
Personal Care Services include:
- Following a personalized care plan
- Preparing the client meals, and providing feeding assistance where necessary
- The creation of a safe environment free from potential hazards
- Transfers and ambulation assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Grooming, including: shaving, combing hair, help brushing teeth, and nail care
- Full or partial assistance with bathing
Call us today to inquire about our affordable rates, and to learn more about Guardian Angel Caregivers and the services we provide. Or, contact us by email.
Call About Our 24 Hour Care
-24 Hour Care
Call us for details!